|Working Title||Master Electrician|
||Plans electrical systems additions or modifications on secondary circuits. Works on secondary electrical systems that are 1000 volts and below.
See the Position Description for additional information.
|Conditions of Employment|
- Possession of a valid New Mexico driver's license is a requirement for this job.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- This position is represented by a labor union and is subject to the terms and conditions of the CWA Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be obtained within 6 months of date of hire.
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer, pre-employment physical examination and medical history check.
High school diploma or GED; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Electrical Journeyman License (EE98J); a second related Journeyman's License; or Equivalent military experience or Completion of 60 Credit Hours Electrical.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Ability to use and navigate computers
- Supervisory/leading skills
***Salary negotiable depending on experience and licenses***
|Campus||Health Sciences Center (HSC) - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||HSC PPD Maintenance Projects (720D1)|
|Staff Type||Regular - Full-Time|
|Term End Date|
|Pay||Hourly: $14.98 - $22.47 |
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary and on-call employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||Yes|
|For Best Consideration Date||10/20/2017|
|Application Instructions||1) It is required that your application reflects under the Education and Employment History sections that you meet the minimum qualifications for this posting (***Salary negotiable depending on experience and licenses***).
2) Please include ALL previous relevant work experience on your application & resume (Do not limit it to only your most recent employers).
3) Please list three (3) supervisory references and their contact number on your application.
| ||HEJ D&I|