|Hiring Department||ASM Mrkting Info Decision Sci MIDS (039E)|
|Academic Location||Anderson School of Management|
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Benefits Eligible||The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for more information.|
The Robert O. Anderson School of Management is seeking to fill one probationary tenure track position at the rank of Assistant Professor in Marketing to begin August 2018.
- Applicants must currently have or anticipate completing a Ph.D. in Business/Management with a concentration in Marketing by appointment start date, August 13, 2018. Employment is contingent upon having Ph.D. in hand by date of appointment.
- Evidenceof or promise of a significant program of research and scholarship as evidenced by peer reviewed journal articles; or refereed conference proceedings; or academic book chapters.
- Evidence of ability and potential for excellence in teaching courses in Marketing at the graduate and/or undergraduate levels.
- Preferred teaching interests and demonstrated capabilities are in teaching undergraduate and graduate marketing courses in one or more of the following specialized areas: marketing data analytics, marketing research, marketing strategy, or marketing management.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities
|Application Instructions||• A current resume (vita) and a well-crafted letter describing interest in joining the ASM faculty and qualifications for the position;
• Statement of teaching philosophy and syllabi of course(s) taught;
• Aggregate summaries of instructor evaluations or other evidence of excellence in teaching;
• Copies of research articles/publications;
• On-site interviews with Search Committee members and Deans;
• Research presentation at Anderson Schools of Management;
• At least 3 written references.
Applicants who are appointed to a UNM faculty position are required to provide an official certification of successful completion of all degree requirements prior to their initial employment with UNM.
|For Best Consideration||For best consideration, please apply by 2/6/2018. This position will remain open until filled.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.