We are accepting applications for this position from all students regardless of work study award.
The University of New Mexico “The Pack” social media program will work under the supervision of the University Communication and Marketing’s Web Communications team to tell the “story of UNM through its student’s voice.” These students will tell their “UNM Experience” by creating multimedia content (blogging, video, photograph) that will be disseminated via social media. We are seeking students who are comfortable in telling their story through writing, images and video.
We are interested in attracting diverse student perspectives. We encourage students from all backgrounds and experiences to apply. These positions are part-time (5 hrs per week).
Duties and Responsibilities
• Write and edit 2-3 posts per week plus supplemental social media content (blog posts, video, Instagram images, etc.)
• Consistently and timely publishing weekly content
• Participate in weekly meeting with UCAM Social Media Team
Minimum Job Requirements
• MUST be registered in a degree granting college
• MUST meet the required standards for Academic Progress (Work-study Students only)
• MUST be enrolled for the specified number of hours set for each semester (Fall/Spring - 6hrs & Summer - 3hrs)
• MUST present documentation for their I-9
• MUST complete Online Customer Service Training
• Ability to compose and edit social media content (written, audio, and visual)
• Ability to communicate effectively, in written and/or video format
• Knowledge of current social media platforms
• Ability to use independent judgment to gather, manage and share information on a variety of social media platforms.
• Ability to maintain scheduled content distribution (written, audio, and visual)
• Organizing and coordinating skills