UNM's Bureau of Business & Economic Research (BBER) is currently looking for graduate and undergraduate research assistants. Under general supervision of the Director or staff, student research assistant(s) will be engaged in projects such as: economic and social policy analysis; economic impact analysis; community assessment and planning; database development; and economic forecasting.
We are interested in individuals with a strong commitment to public service, with skills in one or more of the following areas:
* Economic and statistical analysis, including econometrics
* Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
* Survey design and implementation
* Database management, data visualization
* Copy editing and document assembly Program assistants hired by BBER must be able to work well individually and as a member of a team, be detail-oriented, and possess strong communication skills.