|Hiring Department||Art Art History (595A)|
|Academic Location||College of Fine Arts|
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Benefits Eligible||Adjunct faculty may be eligible to receive certain UNM benefits in some cases. See the Benefits home page for more information.|
The College of Fine Arts Main Campus anticipates hiring Adjunct Faculty to teach in the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 Semesters in the DEPARTMENT OF ART.
Anticipated openings potentially include the following subjects: Art Education, Art History, and Art Studio including Art & Ecology, Ceramics, Experimental Art and Technology, Painting and Drawing, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, and Studio Foundations.
For best consideration, please apply by these dates:
June 21, 2019 for Fall 2019 Semester
November 15, 2019 for Spring 2020 Semester
Minimum Qualifications to teach or develop courses in the field or subfield for which you are applying are determined by Higher Learning Commission’s accreditation requirements for faculty, and must be met in the following way:
1. Master’s degree in the discipline or subfield
1. Successful teaching experience in a post-secondary institution
2. A demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and student success, as well as working with broadly diverse communities.
|Application Instructions|| To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Transcript(s) sufficient to assess Minimum Qualifications
3. Cover Letter indicating which courses and/or disciplines you are interested in teaching; the days/times you are available to teach; and how your education and/or experience satisfies the Minimum Qualifications criteria
4. Three professional references who can speak to your directly relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
Applicants who are appointed to a UNM faculty position are required to provide an official certification of successful completion of all degree requirements prior to their initial employment with UNM.
|For Best Consideration||This posting will remain active until 11/15/2019. Anyone who applies for a position under this posting will automatically be considered for openings in subsequent semesters unless they indicate in their cover letter that they are not interested in teaching in specific semesters.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.