The UNM Occupational Therapy Graduate Program at the University of New Mexico anticipates hiring temporary part time adjunct faculty to teach courses or problem based learning in the Summer 2018, Fall 2018, and Spring 2019. Anticipated openings potentially include the following subject areas among others:
- Leadership and advocacy in occupational therapy
- Community occupational therapy
- Neurological and orthopedics occupational therapy
- Problem based learning in orthopedics, neurological or pediatric occupational therapy
- Evidence based practice
- Psychosocial occupational therapy
- Research in occupational therapy
Positions are contingent upon each semester as determined by current course offerings.
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.